Dear Prospective Clients of Mr. Tyler Owen and Aging-In-Place Remodeling,
It is with complete confidence that I highly recommend Mr. Owen for your remodeling project. For many homeowners, finding a professional and trustworthy general contractor can be a daunting task, but when you have the good fortune to locate one, I believe it is incumbent upon satisfied clients to share their experience, thus endorsing future business for a job well done.
Mr. Owen provided the following services for the entire eight month project:
- Easy to understand plans and drawings
- Written cost estimates for each area of construction
- Developed and successfully maintained timelines
- Designed and performed extensive kitchen remodel
- Installed porcelain tile flooring in kitchen, family room, hallway and bathroom
- Designed and installed entertainment center
- Installed custom low-threshold tile shower
- Wheelchair accessible door widening
- Replaced sub-structure and framing for large deck
- Constructed three premium-grade exterior “Ipe” decks
- Demolition and installed exterior lap-siding
- Coordinated and supervised sub-contractors
Throughout every stage of the project, Mr. Owen demonstrated the attention to detail of a highly skilled craftsman. His quality of work exceeded our expectations. Also, as a homeowner choosing not to relocate and given the daily proximity, my entire family was thoroughly impressed with Mr. Owen’s professional demeanor during the entire process.
Also, noteworthy, was his well-organized approach with significantly minimized our stress level by keeping us well informed on a daily basis, following agreed upon scheduled and ensuring all building materials were neatly stored on-site and that debris was completely cleared at the end of each day.
My husband and I were so impressed with Mr. Owen’s moral character and the overall results; we hired Aging-In-Place Remodeling to help a disabled family member with the same high quality outcome.