To Request More Information Click Here or Call 951.760.6728
I am Tyler Owen, owner, of Aging-In-Place Remodeling. Having enjoyed great success in the aging-in-place industry, I have put together a seminar that directly addresses how your company can become a leader in this exploding sector of the market. Even in a down economy the aging-in-place business grows. Some of the growth is actually created by the downturn and this seminar will explain how your company can not only survive but grow too.
After several years of being contacted by building professionals all across the country who want to know what it takes to succeed, I decided to put together a comprehensive course that will talk directly to you or your company and explain the nuances of the aging-in-place market. I have spent large amounts of time and money getting to be successful with the aging industry. I will share those experiences so you can get a feel for what it is going to take to succeed. Whether you are just starting out and want to figure out if this market is right for you; or if you are already pursuing the aging-in-place market and are frustrated with your lack of business, this is the seminar for you. I have been able to assist many building professionals by giving them insight into various ways to approach the market and thus substantially reduce the amount of time and money they were going to spend on fruitless efforts.
The CAPS course offered by the NAHB is an excellent course that I encourage everyone to take, but this seminar picks up where CAPS left off. My seminar teaches specific marketing strategies. Given the small group size of each seminar, I can address each person/company(s) specific goals for the aging-in-place market. Through my company’s first-hand experiences you can gain insight on ways to better appeal to your target market and better understand potential pitfalls.
Lastly, I am always being asked about what products I carry and why. I have dedicated the last few hours of the seminar specifically towards products and why they are so important to the aging-in-place market. Please take a moment to review the course content to the right and register for your personalized seminar today!
A One-Day Seminar Focused on Aging-In-Place Marketing Strategies and Products
- Introduction to Aging-In-Place Remodeling
- Why you will have to address the aging-in-place market at some point to be successful
- Common myths about advertising to the aging-in-place market
- Assistance structuring your company for this new market
- Problems faced when adding the aging-in-place market as a “secondary” service
- Branding your company for the market
- How to get in with local hospitals and skilled nursing facilities (who you need to talk to and what you need to say)
- How to use other Health Care Providers to promote your business
- How to get aging-in-place clients by using the internet
- Type of products that clients and health professionals are requesting
- Products my company uses and why
- How products and their manufacturers can help you succeed
All attendees will receive a binder at the start of the seminar which contains an outline of the course, including areas for notes, and product literature.
The seminar runs from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and has a 45 minute lunchtime and two 10 minute breaks during the day.
To Request More Information Click Here
or Call 951.760.6728